Friday, July 02, 2004

I am officially registered for Fall 2004 at 3 seperate institutions. I'll be taking 12 hrs at SMU, 4 hrs at UTD, and 4 hrs at CCCC. My CCCC course is online, so I'll only have to drive down there twice for my tests. I'll be working 10 hrs a week at the hospital as well so you can see how precious my time will be next term. In order to prevent complete and other exhaustion, I am currently in the market for a good energy drink. Right now I'm sort of between Sugar-Free Red Bull ($30/case) and Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng ($10/case). Of course, there's always Diet Coke ($5/case), but I don't want all those acids in my stomach every morning. If y'all know about any other ones (like Monster, etc.) I would really appreciate it. I've never been a big straight-up coffee drinker so I think energy drinks would be a better way to go.

In other news, my grandma went back to Los Angeles. We all miss her and my mom took us shopping to sort of get our minds off of her not being with us. At Norstrom Rack I found a black Fendi handbag for $200! I had to get it right away, and now I have given it a good home. Where else can you get a real Fendi for 1/2 off?



On : 7/3/2004 2:37:09 PM gp (www) said:

why not drink tea? try yerba mate for a nice caffeine free alternative (go boulder). oh shit, the mexican ice cream/fruit stand is outside. gotta run.

On : 7/3/2004 2:38:24 PM gp (www) said:

oh.. and about fendi - rome if you know where to go.

On : 7/4/2004 11:20:02 AM Will K (www) said:

$200 for a purse, tsk tsk.
I hope pete didnt miss the mobile mexicana.

On : 7/4/2004 9:41:31 PM diego (www) said:

when the purse is worth more than what's inside the purse, you have problems :P

crazy girls.... j/k.

On : 7/6/2004 7:28:20 PM diego (www) said:

oh btw...nordstrom rack rules.

No comments: