Monday, May 03, 2004

I just got an Email from my Brit Lit 2 professor. I got an A on the final and an A in the course! I'm so excited! I think I got an A in the exam I took today. Now all I have to do is study for my Cell Bio exam tomorrow and hopefully pull off a B-...after I watch Brad Pitt on Oprah (yum!).



On : 5/3/2004 9:39:01 PM Tiffany (www) said:

I watched Oprah today. She is the worst interviewer ever! And was AWFUL to Eric Bana. She was so very very rude. I really dislike her. I think even Brad was starting to feel bad for Eric. He'd pat Eric on the back every once in awhile. Did you notice how at the end when Oprah was announcing the autographed shield she only mentioned Brad? Yes, I'm ranting over something unimportant to my overall life scheme, but I feel sorry for Eric Bana. I think he's better looking than Brad and definitely has a sexier voice.

Good job on the A! Peace out.

On : 5/3/2004 10:27:36 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Yeah, her questions for Eric only had to do with Brad: "So what was it like working with Brad? Were you jealous of Brad? Did you ever hit Brad?" I was like, uh ok. The Orlando Bloom "interview" also centered around Brad: "And then I saw flashbulbs and I knew Brad was about to enter into my life. Oh, there he was in all his manly glory!" If the hour was going to be about him, why not just talk to him and leave the others out of it? I did see how Oprah said Brad would autograph the shield and then I saw Eric sign it too and she didn't say anything about him. She only cared about Brad because they're personal friends (or so she says). I still haven't seen The Hulk, but it's on my to-do list once school's out. Thanks for the praise, Tiff.

On : 5/4/2004 12:37:16 PM diego (www) said:

my mom watched oprah for about 10 minutes. my mom was talking smack about your beloved Brad - how he's old (over 40) and he said that he's not sure he believes that two people are meant to be together forever.

btw, the Hulk was kickass. a lot darker and sadder than Spidey, but still top-notch.

On : 5/4/2004 7:47:36 PM Tiffany (www) said:

He looks good for 40 though.

On : 5/5/2004 10:58:59 PM diego (www) said:

plastic surgery works wonders tiff.