Tuesday, April 20, 2004

According to Zach (or as I like to call him, Mr. Physics-Man), Vega is an uber-tough professor. Apparently in Physics 2, he passed 5 people and failed everyone else. What the hookie! Of course that was the Physics 2 for Engineers, not premeds, but I'm still just a tad bit wary of the fellow. Zach then informed me that he took Physics at UTD with Rasmussen and said it was "like having Barney teach you physics." Now I can't picture Barney failing anyone, can you? [Flashback: My sister dressed as Baby Bop every year for Halloween from 1992-1998. Can you believe it?] Plus, Carmen Rasmussen was the nicest finalist on American Idol, so Prof. Rasmussen has to be nice too. (Don't you just love the random connections my brain makes?) So, I'm thinking of taking Physics at UTD during the school year. That's MW 5:30-6:45pm, meaning no interference w/ my SMU schedule. I'll registered w/ Physics at SMU for now, and make up my mind after I take O Chem 2 at UTD. Sounds like a plan to me.


On : 4/20/2004 9:19:20 PM diego (www) said:

taking classes at 2 universities at the same time....now that should be interesting. i hope that works out for ya.

On : 4/20/2004 9:37:32 PM prettydoc (www) said:

It's almost like dating 2 ppl at once...almost .