Tuesday, May 10, 2005

School's Out

Yes! I am totally done with school and I got A's in all of my classes! So 19 hrs this term = 4.0. I put all my scores into AMCAS and TMDSAS. I flinch everytime I put those C's and W's from my sophomore year, but I cheer up when I put in straight A's from junior year. I've decided not to take any classes this summer. Instead, my summer plan is to
  • Have surgery
  • Go to Las Vegas
  • Work on med school applications
  • Work at the hospital
  • Work out
  • Hopefully go on some interviews and enjoy my MCAT score
Notice I did not put study for August MCAT on that list because I really hope I don't have to do that. I may study Spanish on my own, but that doesn't sound too realistic. No, I'm gonna finally enjoy some time to myself and just relax and read all those books I keep saying I'm gonna read and never get around to, like Lipstick Jihad and Eliot Possessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have surgery?

I haven't read a good book since. . .last summer. Looking forward to picking one up again now, too.

Have fun, and I'll see you around at work.

p.s. you'll note i'm no longer "anonymous," lol.