Friday, December 10, 2004

Finals: Day 3

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! I took 2 finals today, British Authors 1 and Victorian Gender. Extremely writing intensive and equally rewarding. My A was guaranteed in BA1, but VG could go either way. I had it calculated that if I got an A on either the last paper or the final exam I would have an A in the course. After I took the VG exam, I got my paper and I got an....A!! She wrote all sorts of great stuff on it about how she read my paper with such excitement and how it's exemplary. I couldn't believe it. Do you know what this means? This means I have done the impossible. I've taken 20 hrs of course work in one term from 3 different colleges in 3 different cities and made a 4.0 in all the classes. How do you turn down someone with that on their transcript? This is one of the happiest days of my college life. All together now: WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go, maryam. =)

-gp

Anonymous said...

Maybe they will ask if she can get 4.0s in 20 hours at 3 different schools in 3 different cities, why can't she get 4.0 in 15 hours at 1 school in 1 city? You can't fool the ADCOM...maybe next quarter take them all at your school where you're matriculated and then 4.0 them...