Saturday, February 26, 2005

Diag 3

Hey y'all! I got a 22 on my third Diag. I am feeling good cuz it was sooooooo hard. Everyone in the room was just freaking about it. The G Chem was all acid/base and pressure. I couldn't believe it! This can't be indicative of the real thing because the read MCAT mixes up topics, not concentrating all on the same question. Good thing I know my acid/base pretty well since I was a G Chem TA for a year after taking the course. And I got a 9 on the Verbal! I am moving on up. Our next 2 diags are gonna be AAMC, not TPR so they're going to be as close to the MCAT is we can get. Thank God, cuz I'm sick of asking the teachers about problems I've missed and them saying, "Oh it's just a crappy question. The real MCAT wouldn't have this on there." I'm feeling pretty pumped and motivated right now. Last night I officially became President of Metro Mustangs. All the old and new officers had dinner at Macaroni Grill (score!) and then we went to Starbucks. But I made it home in time to have a good night's sleep so I could take my diag. I can't believe I'm improving! Monday I'm turning 21 and my birthday wish is make at least a 30 on the MCAT. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

No comments: