Sunday, October 31, 2004

Boo! Did I scare you?

Happy Halloween (and Fall Back)!! Yes, it's my favorite holiday here again. This year I was a cat (yes, I know, again). I was tempted to wear an M on my costume and be the MCAT, but I got too lazy. It seems my hands and my mind act at different speeds. I got this thing called Sonic PrimeTime so I've been burning all sorts of TV shows onto DVD. It's been great. I love possession (haha, it's a Halloween pun!). It's fun to give out candy to all the cute kids that come up to our door. They were all like, ooo kitty!! It totally reminded me of Boo from Monsters, Inc, which I burned on DVD today from when they showed it on TV last night. Snow cones, anyone? That always cracks me up. I spent all day writing my history paper on Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own. I really like her stuff. Maybe I'll work her into my senior thesis. I've also got my physics homework and A&P lab practical to work on. Gee, ain't I lucky? At least midterm season's over. Now it's registration time. I meet with my advisor tomorrow, so I should be hangin in the lounge from 12-1:30 if you wanna say hi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaa mcat costume... genius