Friday, October 08, 2004

First Midterm aka Turning Point

Today was my first midterm of year, and it was in my class with Cute Frenchboy. I crossed paths with him on my way to class, and we shared this smile moment thing. Then we went to class and talked to each other before the midterm. It was kind of the first time we've ever talked to each other directly. It was the first time I heard his voice without him first being called on my the professor. It was really...nice. He was funny and smart and everything I had hoped he'd be. It's kind of exciting. When the professor passed out the midterm he made a joke and we laughed. OK cool thing: when the professor was reading out the directions, my mind was sort of on Cute Frenchboy so I didn't catch what he said. So I asked him to repeat that and he did. Then a little while later, Cute Frenchboy said out loud, "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening to anything you just said. Can you say it again?" Everybody lauged. Was the reason he didn't listen the same reason I didn't listen, was it because he was thinking of me? Hmm...Luckily I refocused and hopefully aced the midterm.

No comments: