Monday, August 02, 2004

Erotomania

Today I got up at 5:30 to go to work and found my car, house, and front yard vandalized in a way reminiscent of an ambiguous scene in To Sir with Love. Disgusted I took off for work using my mom's Tolltag (I'll get my own soon). I thought there would be a Walnut Hill exit, but there isn't south-bound. So I got off at NW Highway and made a U-turn. I got to work where some stuff happened that I don't want to go into. Then I went to the SMU bookstore to get some ISBN numbers. It was a very ALIAS covert op. I waited in line to buy a student planner when I ran into Tiffany and Sam. That was pretty cool. Then I head on the Tollway and enjoyed fulfilling my need for speed. When I got home I punched in all the ISBNs. My history class has 13 books, while one of English classes has 7 and the other English has 1. Methinks this is crap. I watched He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, which was so good. You must see this movie; it is awesome!!

No comments: