Saturday, August 28, 2004

It Takes Real Courage to Desert Your Post and Then Attack a Wounded Vet

Read this very awesome open letter
"When you're big in Tehran"

School's been so busy that I haven't been able to post. I went to the Metro Mustangs meeting yesterday. I'm running for Vice-President, so vote for me! My web class starts Monday, but I have to read all 400+ pages of Emile Zola's Germinal for Wednesday. Ain't life grand? I never had such a demand made of me in an English course, who would think it would happen in a CF/History course? The Olympics is drawing to a close, and I'm sad. I loved the sense of unity I felt with the world and the inspiration to be the best and achieve my dreams. I'll get a DVD of it, if it comes out. I know they've already released the gymnastics on DVD. We're finishing up the Canterbury Tales in Brit Lit 1. Thank God, I hate Chaucer. Such a waste of time. I'm not working next week, so hopefully I can use the extra 10 hours to play catch-up...or sleep.

No comments: