Thursday, July 15, 2004

I have been in a European mood ever since seeing L'Auberge espagnole, a French film about a group of students from many different countries who share an apartment in Barcelona. That Spanish lisp is so cute. Last night I had a dream that I was in EuroTrip, which is weird because I've never seen that movie and haven't heard about it in over a year. I hooked up my new computer to the cable TV. The computer has XP media player, so I've been using it's TIVO-like feature to tape a bunch of stuff. Cool beans!


On : 7/17/2004 12:20:51 PM gp (www) said:

that movie is humorously truthful. all of those characters were in my life, down to the guitarist that playing "no woman, no cry". i saw it when i was living the same life.. it isnt my type of movie, but at the time it was really funny.

i saw a short film that abbas kiarostami did. i think i mentioned him to you before but you didnt know him. he's the foremost art director in iran. i wonder if your parents know him? im curious as to how art directors are received worldwide. i guess you can gauge this based on how many art directors there are in a country. not many coming out of iran (or the us).

No comments: