Wednesday, July 21, 2004

OMG, y'all I took my O Chem 2 final exam today, and I just got my scores back. I totally kicked some Organic ass--I got an A in the course!!! Eat my shorts, Dr. Biehl. He said I'd never succeed, well he can just kiss my ass. Woohoo!! God bless my O Chem teacher, Dr. Haines. I only failed one of his tests and that's because he was out of town and we didn't learn the material, so he dropped it. He's so awesome; I definitely want to take BioChem with him when I'm a senior. I'm taking tomorrow off then heading to work Friday-Sunday. I'm so happy!!!!


On : 7/21/2004 6:42:23 PM diego (www) said:

awesome. nothing better than sticking it to someone who says you wouldn't be able to succeed at something....oh the memories of AP Computer Sci II, my wonderful teacher who said I would have a difficult time keeping up....

On : 7/21/2004 7:51:53 PM Sammy (www) said:

Congrats on your really awesome grade!...hmmm...and A....I wonder what's that like?.....

No, seriously, I really am wondering! =)

On : 7/22/2004 2:15:04 PM Maryam (www) said:

Thanks guys; y'all are so awesome. Sometimes it seems like a lot of people try to tell me I'm not good enough. In 10th grade, I made it to TX state science fair, but my Chem teacher told me not to go because I didn't stand a chance. She literally said I shouldn't try because I wouldn't win. I went to the science fair and won a Special Award from Conservation International. I rubbed it in her face when I came back. At least I know I can count on y'all for encouragement. Group hug!

No comments: