Thursday, July 01, 2004

Saddam Hussein was arraigned today in Iraq and charged with war crimes. I find Saddam to have been very entertaining during the arraignment. I mean, he really knows how to put on a show for the cameras. I thought his animation when the Kuwait invasion was mentioned to be particularly amusing. I think the real trial will be equally entertaining. Let the OJ fever commence.



On : 7/1/2004 8:05:20 PM diego (www) said:

the man is delirious.

On : 7/1/2004 10:51:16 PM Maryam (www) said:

It was like watching a train wreck. He's willing to say anything to save his ass.

On : 7/2/2004 1:25:19 AM helen (www) said:

Hi, Maryam! Didn't read your comment on Omar's lj till now. I'm just visiting your site. ^_^

On : 7/2/2004 6:30:58 PM Maryam (www) said:

Hi Helen! IM me sometime. My sn is chaeymaey.

On : 7/3/2004 10:48:31 PM persianguy (www) said:

Did you see all the charges against him? Did you see Iran missing from it? For God's sakes, they have the Kuwait-invasion on there, but they forget the what...one million martyred from his invasion of Iran?

On : 7/3/2004 10:53:34 PM Maryam (www) said:

I thought the invasion of Iran was the 5th charge...I just looked it up and you're right! They didn't charge him with the Iran-Iraq war. Amrikayeaeh pedarsookhteh, they just didn't want to call Iranians victims. If the Kuwaitis are victims, then the Iranians are too.

On : 7/4/2004 5:16:37 PM gp (www) said:

i guess it depends on who is writing the charge.... sigh

No comments: