Saturday, July 17, 2004

This asshole has been crank calling my sister all day. The thing is my sister has been gone all day so I've been answering the calls. He says really disgusting things about her. His number doesn't show up on caller ID and I've tried star 69. I hate how I can't do anything. I want to protect from this jerk. Once she saw him in Wal-Mart, and my mom could tell she knew this boy. My mom drilled her and she admitted that he was the crank caller. Now that I heard what he said on the phone I wish I had known it was him at the store so that I could have strangled him. I remember when I was in 7th grade and this group of girls crank called me and my mom used to the Caller ID to call them back. She asked to speak to their dad and told him what they had done. The dad was a great guy and said the same sort of stuff had happened to him when he was a kid and he never wanted his daughter to be like that. He assured us that she would be punished. The next day those girls were like, "Hey now she's grounded and it's your fault." I said, "No it's her fault for cranking me. She got what she deserved. Maybe you'll think twice before you mess with me."

No comments: