Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I got an 83 on my O Chem test. Yay!!!! I have proved to myself that I can do it and I'm going to go farther. I have a quiz tomorrow over alcohol (tee hee) so I'll be studying. But there's a lot of great TV tonight: The Simple Life 2, Quintuplets, Bonus Simple Life 2, Method and Red, Newlyweds season premiere, and The Ashlee Simpson Show. I watched Sex and the City on TBS last night. I love how this is edited so I don't have to be embarrassed to watch it with my sisters. I used to always have to watch it alone in hotel rooms (don't ask). God bless TBS editing, courtesy of Marie Shirtnleeve wife of Rich Shirtnleeve of Kidd Kraddick in the morning fame. It's on tonight too as part of their "5 nights of great sex" marathon, but I want to watch the Simpson sisters premieres on MTV. We'll see how this all plays out. So me and flashcards in front of the tube...don't you just love summer?

No comments: