Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I got my quiz back. I got a 44. Yeah, I'll be dropping that one. OK, at least I won't need to know that stuff on any tests or our final. On today's quiz his multiple choice questions were all from last year's test 1. Thank God I studied it so I know I got those right. But the last question (worth 25 pts) was to find the structure using IR, MS, and NMR. Get this: I misplaced the OH! I didn't realize this until I got home, a good 3 hrs too late. DAMMIT!!! I really hope he just takes off no more than 5 since I showed a whole bunch of my work and he said that he grants partial credit. One of the questions had to do with the IR frequency of C-N, but there is no IR frequency of C-N in our book, so I used C=N's frequency. I hope that was right. (Crosses fingers) Oh, I just checked; I am right. Yes!!

No comments: