Monday, June 07, 2004

These are my confessions...

Today in class my professor informed me that we would have a quiz tomorrow over O Chem 1, another quiz Wednesday over Ch. 12-13, and a test Monday over Ch. 12,13, and 10. Ah, now I remember why I dislike O Chem so much: the stress! Everything just happens so fast in that class. I went to Macaroni Grill for lunch (yay!). One of my friends who graduated from Columbia this year is going to tour Costa Rica, Honduras, and Nicaragua with her sister (my first best friend [from my deep, dark past] who happens to have the same name as me). I think it would be cool to do something like that. Hopefully I can travel somewhere someday sans the parental units. That would be fun. This student loan business is such a drag. Why does my school have to cost so much? I'm thinking of changing my little webpage message from "Hey you with the pretty face, welcome to the human race" to "these are my confessions..." What do y'all think?

No comments: