Thursday, June 03, 2004

I got my first speeding ticket today. I was leaving UTD and was on Floyd Rd. There were 2 cops on motorbikes waiting for people to come by so that they could stop them. When I was stopped the cop told me that I was going 40 in a 30. I told him I didn't see a sign (I hadn't) but he said he had to give me a ticket anyway. Right then the other cop stopped somebody else behind me. The cop told me w/ defensive driving I can get this off my record. That's nice. As soon as I left he stopped somebody else. My mom was a little mad, but she said she understood how Richardson PD can be (we used to live there). Now I have to "wait till my father gets home." That'll be fun. I saw that Persian guy from my lab at the UTD bookstore today. He's taking Physics (just like the rest of the premed class of 2006). He was wearing head to toe SMU gear, which I thought was a tad on the tacky side. I had a dream last night that starred Thomas Ian Nicholas and this one Persian guy I used to like who's now dating one of my friends. Hmm, if only I'd had a dream about getting a speeding ticket...


On : 6/3/2004 9:27:40 PM diego (www) said:

the only ticket i've gotten so far, i got at UTD. took a left turn illegaly. what made it illegal was the time of day that i took it at. bah. luckily it was the UTD police and i only had to pay a 30 buck fine.

On : 6/3/2004 11:04:02 PM prettydoc (www) said:

What's up with UTD and traffic tickets?

No comments: