Thursday, June 17, 2004

I've decided that if I was in the Simple Life, I'd be Paris, my sister would be Nicole, and my other sister would be Tinkerbell. That show's so funny even though it's pretty phony. As soon as I got to class today I started studying for the quiz and of course not listening to the epoxide lecture. Half way through class the professor said that he was going to make the quiz a take-home quiz. The students started saying, "Oh no, I studied all night for this!" I wanted to tell them all to shut up because if take-home quizzes are an option, I want to maximize the take-home quizzes. Then he said. "Don't be surprised if there's an in-class quiz on Monday." We're all like, ya gotta be kidding me. The thing is, when there's a quiz everything sorta stops and you put all your energy into it. Well, I was just glad that I taped my shows last night (although I did manage to squeeze in Sex and The City). Ah, thank goodness for timer record.



On : 6/18/2004 7:00:00 PM gp (www) said:

these quizes are the bane of my existance. a pox on quiz master's house.

my theme song? southern hospitality by ludacris..
no, i think probably something by flaming lips
or maybe some of the unreleased material from the flying jewfish.
or blood of abraham - the niggas, the jews

oh well.. no one will realize im sarcastic and no one will realize why my choices are so ridiculous. leave it to beaver.. giddy'up.

On : 6/18/2004 8:04:38 PM prettydoc (www) said:

I think your theme song should be "For Pete's Sake" by the Monkees: Love is understanding, don't you know that this is true, love is understanding, it's in everything we do. In this generation, in this loving time, in this generation, we will make the world shine. We were born to love one another, this is something we all need. We were born to love one another, this must be what we're going to be. And what we have to be is free.

On : 6/20/2004 4:49:03 PM gp (www) said:

are you accusing me of being fake?

On : 6/20/2004 8:46:15 PM prettydoc (www) said:

gp, I would never. I love you far too dearly.

No comments: