Saturday, June 12, 2004

Tonight we had some people over. They're the son and daughter of one of my dad's best friends in college. They grew up in Holland but go to college here at TWU and TCU. When my dad was in Holland he stayed with them and when they're dad came here he always stayed with us. I've only seen the kids twice before but each time we always get along really great and have a good time. We like each other very much. The son is beautiful and is one of the 4 guys I know that can stop traffic with their good looks. The daughter is equally stunning and my age (her bro is 21). We got along great tonight as we always do and I exchanged cell numbers and email addresses with the sister and look forward to getting together with her for lunch or the movies. They're really two of the most genuine people I know and I'm glad they're in DFW.


On : 6/12/2004 10:00:39 PM diego (www) said:

come on maryam, aren't you gonna introduce me to this girl? i can tell ya if she's really hot.

On : 6/13/2004 12:02:04 AM prettydoc (www) said:

Anytime, man. I'll hook you up.

On : 6/13/2004 5:45:49 PM diego (www) said:

that's what i'm talkin about

No comments: