Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I picked up dinner at Pei Wei tonight. After I ordered my Mongolian Beef with Brown Rice the clerk asked for my name to put it on the order. I told her and then I went and sat down to wait. She walked over to another clerk who was a guy and said, "That girl's name is Maryam. Do you know her?" The guy was like, "Who?" She says, "That girl over there with the Mongolian beef order her name is Maryam. Do you know her?" The guy says, "What makes you think that I would know her?" The girl says, "Because you seem to know all the pretty girls who come here and I wanted to know if you knew that one too." The guys says, "No, I don't know her, but I want to." Y'all, alls I gots to say is DAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!


On : 6/16/2004 9:08:19 PM diego (www) said:

nice.

On : 6/16/2004 11:26:21 PM prettydoc (www) said:

I know, I was like, where's my tape recorder? haha, mos def a cool moment.

On : 6/17/2004 12:25:16 PM gp (www) said:

ha. nice. how could you hear them? mongolian beef is the deal on wheels.. i used to order that. pure gold.

On : 6/17/2004 2:08:01 PM prettydoc (www) said:

I was in the to-go section, so basically I was sitting right in front of them. Since it's a loud place they had to scream to hear each other. Yeah, I'm the only one in my family that likes Mongolian beef. I'm trying to convert them, but it's a lost cause. They're garlic brocolli chicken people.

No comments: