Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Still haven't gotten my O Chem test back. I hope I did well. I spent all day in Frisco yesterday. I hit Sam Moon, TJ Maxx, and Ross. I mid a midday stop at the Starbucks in SuperTarget and grabbed an Izze Sparkling Grapefruit Juice instead of my unusual unsweetened black Iced Tea Lemonade. It was fantabulous!! I ended my day in Frisco with a grilled chicken sandwich with cinnamon apples at the Cotton Patch Cafe and a hot glazed Krispy Kreme doughnut. MMmmm, yumsters! I went threading today and the threader said, "Wow you just keep losing weight. Are you still just dieting?" I told her about how I started exercising too this past month and she was like, "so how much have you lost?" I told her it was 17 lbs and she's like, "wow, good for you girl!" How's that for a self-esteem boost?


On : 6/15/2004 9:47:14 PM diego (www) said:

awesome. keep up the good work with the diet.

No comments: