Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I emailed my prof my first draft and he returned it w/ ample comments. One of them was that I sounded like a cheerleader. That's when I laughed out loud, I literally "lol"ed. The paper's due tomorrow, but I sent him a second draft an hour ago b/c he said I should. Hopefully I'll get a reply before the deadline at 11 am tomorrow. I'm a good writer; I just prefer English to Philosophy papers. I'm listening to "Addictive" by Truth Hurts right now. It's one of my favorite songs. Definitely in my top 50 best songs ever. I have just the instrumental version, too, for when I put on my bellydance shows. That reminds me, today is Eid Al-Fitr. Eid Mubarak! (I hope that doesn't get any comments about me being a "religionist".) It's actually not that big a holiday for Persians because we have a culture independent of religion. Our new year is the big holiday and it's not affiliated with any religion (unless you count Zoroastrianism). Unfortunately, I have school tomorrow, unlike my sisters and a lot of other colleges. I also have to TA for general chemistry from 1-5 pm tomorrow, which puts me in prime traffic time for my already an hour drive home. It also looks like I'll be the only TA since the others have plane tickets home. At least I won't have Philosophy since I'll just be turning in my paper and running out the door.

No comments: