Monday, November 17, 2003

Sup, homies? Today was a rainy, stormy day. Luckily, I got to drive around the rain and didn't have to drive during the downpour. That's the dark side of being a commuting student, especially when your school is 45 min. away and you have to get up at 6 to make your 8 am class. Of course, being sick didn't help either, but what can you do. It's just another step in the journey to that white coat. The funny thing is I do have a white coat from work with my name and "Internal Medicine" on it, so I could impersonate a doctor. But then I'd be arrested and I don't think the medical school admissions commitee would like that very much. Well, tonight's Monday and that means $6.99 pizzas at Pizza Hut! I'm gonna curl up with that and watch the Britney Spears special, Joe Millionaire, and Average Joe. Let the vegging out begin!

Comments

On : 11/18/2003 3:58:46 PM james (www) said:
you scare me.


On : 11/18/2003 6:24:05 PM prettydoc (www) said:
Why does everybody keep saying that? I think it's kind of funny. Please explain, James. How do I scare you?

On : 11/19/2003 10:58:15 AM gp (www) said:
you're a premed student that likes britney spears and is far too "uppity" to be from this planet. it scares me but i still like it and enjoy watching these kinds of people. i just hate interacting with them.

On : 11/19/2003 6:37:12 PM prettydoc (www) said:
I don't like Britney Spears. I find myself strangely drawn to her and want to know everything about her, but I don't particularly like her. I think if you interacted with me we could be great friends. Most people like me.