Monday, November 03, 2003

I took my Organic Chemistry test today. It totally sucked. I don't get how a class about drawing hexagons can have anything to do with how good a doctor I'm going to be. If you ask any doctor on the street, he won't know what an Sn2 reaction is to save his life. It's all pretty rediculous. Why can't America be like every other country and start Med School after high school? That way we could bypass this whole college thing. These classes are a waste of time that could be spent learning how to heal people and save lives. Ah, it's only a matter of time...

Comments

On : 11/3/2003 4:45:53 PM gp (www) said:
i feel like im violating the rules of the internet by posting to comments without any clothes on.

On : 11/3/2003 6:22:51 PM prettydoc (www) said:
I thought the rules of the internet was to post w/o clothes on.