Sunday, November 30, 2003

I've decided that I'm going to stay up all night studying for my Organic Chemistry test. I would have to get up at 5:30 am to take the test anyway, so I might as well stay up. I feel like there's no way I'm gonna remember this stuff. The test is over Reactions of Alkenes, Structure of Alkynes, Structure of Alcohols, and Reactions of Alcohols. I've been studying all Thanksgiving break. I've read the notes, gone over the practice tests, and read the Alkene chapter. I'm gonna read the next 3 chapters hopefully tonight. I don't know what I'm gonna do if I don't get a B on this test. So far my test grades have been 72, 82, and 64. My prof drops the lowest test grade, but that means I have to do really well on this test and the final to pull of a B or B+. School has me booked solid for the next two weeks. I can't wait for this semester from hell to be over. It's driving me crazy and costing me precious sleep. Words of encouragement will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

On : 12/1/2003 4:22:49 PM GoodLuck (www) said:
GOOD LUCK!
Client IP:65.102.151.85