Friday, November 14, 2003

Readers, if you ever want to know anything about me or my feelings for you, just ask me. I don't play games. If I ever feel something, I just say it. You know I do. I'm very blunt and honest. I don't hold back. Don't ask my friends about how I feel. Only I know how I feel. Come to the source. This just insults my intelligence and value.

If you ever have a question about my race, culture, nationality, or religion, ask me because I'm a part of those things. Just because you've taken a couple classes and read books about them doesn't mean you know anything. It doesn't give you the right to educate others as if your word is law. It only shows how ignorant you are and unwilling to learn the real truth.

Finally, if I spend an entire day being mean to you, it does not mean that I am in love with you. The volume of my voice or the strength of my argument is not directly proportional to my affections. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Conversely, if I am nice to you and want to spend time with you because you are my friend it does not mean that I am in love with you. Just like I want to be treated like other girls, I treat all of my guy friends the same. You are not special. You will know I am in love with you when I tell you, not before then.

Thank you, readers. Without you I would not be able to make it through this difficult time. I love you all except one.

No comments: