Friday, November 21, 2003

If it's one thing I can't stand, it's a slacker who wants to impose his slacker beliefs on others. Not everyone has a trust fund. Some of us have to work really hard so that we can live comfortably later. Just because I go to SMU doesn't mean I have a posh lifestyle. My father worked all his life to get us from welfare to lower middle class. I'm responsible for taking my family to the next level. I can't afford to be a slacker and quit my dreams just because there are sacrifices involved. That's what it means to be mature and realistic.

Comments

On : 11/21/2003 6:55:32 PM gp (www) said:
wow that came out of leftfield. or maybe deep centerfield. actually, that was from outside of the ballpark all together. you were the streaker that interrupted a world series game. good job.

On : 11/21/2003 10:07:07 PM prettydoc (www) said:
I aim to please.