Saturday, November 08, 2003

I LOVE my friends! I have the best friends in the world and they are always there for me. See, we have this hangout at school. My school is not diverse in any sense, but in our hangout we have all walks of life. I actually think we have more in common than the clones outside have with each other. We're all close and stick together, whether we're matchmaking or getting through a rough test. Sometimes I even skip class so that I can hang in there or stay later after classes are done. I never imagined that I would fit in so well in college. It's the complete opposite of high school where my loneliness ate me alive. Now if only I could get my grades up...

OK, y'all, I went through a lot of trouble to figure out how we could get comments on this site, so post, post, post! Step right up, don't be shy.

No comments: