Friday, November 07, 2003

So today was the last day of a pretty eventful week. I failed the aforementioned Chem Test, hopefully aced today's Genetics Test, and learned a lot of secrets my friends had been keeping. It's so funny how we all had secrets about the same kind of subjects that got totally spilled one crazy night when we were "studying." It's weird, but we totally got closer than we've ever been before. I guess that makes this week all worth while. That and the pictures. I love having my picture taken! I don't know why you wouldn't want to have your pic taken unless you were doing something that could later be used against you. Pix rock and I wish I had more. I need to figure out how to post some on here sometime. Well, I'm gonna relax this weekend. I've had enough excitement the past three days to last me for a while. Peace out.

No comments: