Monday, December 15, 2003

Greetings from a screwed premed. I made a C in Organic Chemistry, dropping my 3.5 GPA to a 3.3 and thoroughly screwing my Science GPA. So my grades this term were A, B, C, and C+. Things have got to change next term. I'm taking three classes where I'm all but guaranteed an A, and then there are my two science classes, where I'm really gonna have to work hard to kick ass. I think I'm gonna start studying O Chem over the break, at least make some flashcards of reactions. OK, this winter break will consist of studying ahead, working, and at max 2 short trips out of town. Sounds like a whopping good time.

Comments


On : 12/15/2003 11:32:17 PM persianguy (www) said:
Stick in there...ochem is tough, but genetics has no excuse. I'm guessing your major isn't in the sciences, so you never know -- a few more years of subjective bullshit grading. Anyways, stop messing around with guys, and pay more attention to studies 'n I'm sure you'll go far.

I'll tell you what my grades are tommorrow, when I get them.


On : 12/16/2003 5:33:32 AM persianguy (www) said:
oh f-ck me! a 3.2 in LITERATURE? what the hell is that. anyways, 4.0 in physics, 3.8 in calculus....but a 3.2??? i hate humanities


On : 12/16/2003 2:56:56 PM prettydoc (www) said:
I getting a BA in Bio and a BA in English. I love humanities. Lemme know if you need any help in that department. Congrats on the A in physics! That was pretty hard for me in high school. I'm taking it next year.