Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Happy New Year everybody!! Yes, 2004 is finally here, and I celebrated with the people that I love and Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Great stuff. My New Year's Resolution is to end this term with a 3.5 GPA. Hopefully, it will happen. Feel free to share yours. Out of the big three New Year's Specials, I'd have to say MTV's was the best. It had Hilary Duff, Simple Plan, Clay Aiken, and a rap battle. Simple Plan did a great cover medley of Pink's "Get this party started" and Black Eyed Peas' "Where is the love?". Plus Ludacris sang "Stand Up" on the Last Samurai billboard in Times Square! Dick Clark had a bunch of old people that did nothing in 2003 (except for Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, the Ying Yang Twins, and Jason Mraz). Honestly, what has Donna Summer and Hall and Oates done for me lately? America's Party really only had Ashanti going for it; Ryan Seacrest just isn't the same without the blond highlights.

No comments: