Monday, December 01, 2003

Recently, I wrote harsh things about someone I know on this blog. While I still don't like what he did, I can't stay mad at him. Have you ever been angry with someone and then they do something great and you remember why you were friends with them in the first place? I kind of went through that. I'm not saying I feel the same way that I did before; I can't ignore what he did. But I still want to be friends with him. I guess he still matters to me, like all my friends do. I just won't invest as much personal emotion in him as I did before. I can play it cool...It's kind of weird because my friends tell me to have nothing to do with him, but I don't want to lose our friendship. He's such a unique person that I know that I will never be friends with someone like him again. Am I making any sense?

Comments

On : 12/2/2003 2:28:32 PM gp (www) said:
no you're not, but i can only say that because i know him better than you. =)


On : 12/2/2003 6:53:13 PM prettydoc (www) said:
So do you think my current judgment of him is correct, or do I give him too much credit?