Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I just saw the Backstreet Boys on Oprah. Man, that brings back so many memories for me. I loved them so much. The first American concert I ever went to was theirs. They were my favorite group. I even made a website for them back in the day. I got my Philosophy Term Paper back. I got an A! More precisely 114/116 points. And I got a 9/10 on my Extra Credit paper that he said he would give me a 6/10 on. That means I'll have an A in the class. Yea! Unfortunately, I got a 74 on the Genetics Final, meaning I have a C+. If he curves the class grade, I have a shot at a B-. Please, please, please! Readers, if my blog does not fully satisfy your needs, there is a new one in town. Allow me to refer you to Ben's Blog. It comes highly recommended and features comments by yours truly. Please visit and support Blog Brother Ben.

No comments: