Thursday, December 18, 2003

Okay, I've gone crazy with the phone downloads. The site has so much stuff that I want everything. This is what I have so far:

Ringers
Beware of the Boys -- Jay-Z and DJ Punjabi
Calling You -- Blue October
Get Ur Freak On -- Missy Elliot
Objection Tango -- Shakira
The OC Theme Song -- Phantom Planet
Snake -- R. Kelly

Screen Savers
Burberry
Daredevil
Keroppi Froggy Dance Animation
George Clooney
Keroppi Neon Flashing Animation
The OC
3 Tom Welling pictures

Applications
Tip Calculator
KTV Trial

Pretty cool, huh? I'm probably gonna delete some of this stuff, but it's cool to see how much you can fit on a tiny phone. I'm not really a game person. My phone already comes with Jamdat Bowling and Pac-Man (the greatest game ever!). Yup, PacMan, Ms. PacMan, Super Mario Bros., Pong, and DigDug: the greatest games ever made.

Comments

On : 12/18/2003 7:07:21 PM gp (www) said:
god.. you're terrible. another waste of space on the internet.


On : 12/18/2003 9:14:29 PM prettydoc (www) said:
Will's exciting posts from the slopes are a tough act to follow when you're stuck in boring Dallas. But don't worry, I'm going to a party tomorrow night, and I will spare no details.