Sunday, December 14, 2003

Y'all need to read what happened to Will this weekend. It's amazing. Some people have such exciting lives. I mean, the highlight of my Saturday was my decaf Eggnog Latte at Starbucks. Although, it was pretty good. :) OK, I want to get a new cell phone. My current one sucks cuz no one can hear me, and all I hear from my friends is complaints about the reception. My top three picks are Nokia 3588i, Sanyo 8100, and Samsung VGA 100. The rebates apply to me, so the Nokia's free, the Sanyo is $99, and the Samsung is $130. For me, it's more between the Nokia and the Sanyo, but if y'all have experience with these phones and know that Samsung is better, I welcome that input. OK y'all, feel free to vote and help me make a decision.

Comments


On : 12/18/2003 12:36:53 AM Will (www) said:
We cant all be super heroes.