Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Wow, y'all, I'm having a great hair day. I look even prettier than usual. Anyway, I sent my Philosophy prof a draft of my extra credit paper last night (it's due tomorrow). He emailed me back with comments. He basically "good" and "Excellent" throughout the essay. Then at the end he wrote "I would give it a 6 out of 10." A 6 out of 10! That's such a slap in the face. That means it's only 60% good. He gave no input as to how to improve it and it was riled with good comments. Then after that he wrote that he likes what I say in the class and that I make a positive contribution. Nice try, buddy, but that doesn't mean I'll forget the 6 out of 10. What the hell is that? Don't these teachers understand that to get into med school you have to be the best? Would it kill them to be nice on the extra credit paper? At least I put time in to do a voluntary assignment, time I could have put in to study genetics. Give me a break!

No comments: