Saturday, December 06, 2003

I had my study session today. 7 hrs, baby, and I learned so much. I feel like I really know genetics. Hopefully I'll do well on my final Monday. I saw "Exit Wounds" tonight. It was pretty good. DMX is not a bad actor and Anthony Anderson was hilarious. Tom Arnold was little over the top, though and I still don't know what Eva Mendes was doing in there. I just read persianguy's comment and I have to say I'm a little upset. I know we have anonimity online so that we can have the freedom to say what we feel, but I'm still a little hurt. Maybe I'm too sensitive. Then again, he is a Persian guy and they love to dominate women into submission. Especially women who have the guts to speak their mind daily. If only he could rise above name calling and learn to better himself and respect women. It's such a shame because he's so articulate. I'm sure Will or gp would never call me a whore.

Comments

On : 12/7/2003 12:06:37 PM gp (www) said:
"oh wow, immortalized in a blog. every boy's dream."


On : 12/7/2003 5:34:37 PM prettydoc (www) said:
lol You've made my day.


On : 12/8/2003 2:06:58 AM persianguy (www) said:
Believe me, the last thing I want to do is "dominate you into submission." Earlier you asked if you were an attention whore, I think your mentioning of "will or gp" pretty much answers the question. I respect women, but I despise hypocrites...can you honestly say you don't fall into the latter?

By the way, excellent logic..."oh he thinks I'm a whore...he must not respect women." YALE Material.


On : 12/8/2003 5:08:09 PM prettydoc (www) said:
Okay, obviously you're going to believe what you want to believe and that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion/judgement. I still think you have me all wrong, but that may be because I misrepresent myself. Just go with the flow, bro, and try not to be so judgemental. There's no need to figure me out; what you see is what you get.


On : 12/8/2003 7:52:01 PM persianguy (www) said:
Yah...I see a matching plum outfit that makes drives the boys wild. Can I have that? ...so I can burn it with every Michael Jackson CD I have?


You both look like monkeys anyways.


On : 12/8/2003 10:32:43 PM prettydoc (www) said:
Um...okay? I don't see what your problem is. What's wrong with expressing myself in a jovial manner? I'm a teenage girl: flirty, pretty, fun-loving. Most people like that. Apparently, you only want to burst my bubble and bring me down. You must have really been hurt in the past. I feel sorry for you.


On : 12/9/2003 1:43:27 AM persianguy (www) said:
You know...all this disobedience to me; for all you know, I could very well be the guy you marry.


Hypocrisy is a funny thing!


On : 12/9/2003 6:40:13 PM marjy-poo (www) said:
OK, now you're getting on my good side.