Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I actually got to do some real TAing today as it was the first lab of the new term. There's this Persian guy in the class who kind of hassled me a bit. I was like, great, a term full of being disrespected by yet another boy. He got a 0 on his quiz, though. It was weird cuz this Iranian guy was trying to get me to eat lunch with him when I went to the caf to get lunch and last semester one of my students was an Iranian guy who was rude to me. It seems like they just won't leave me alone. I never approach them, they just come to me.

Comments

On : 1/27/2004 6:42:40 PM persianguy (www) said:
alot of people don't like you




On : 1/27/2004 10:36:28 PM will (www) said:
Are you using Persian and Iranian interchangeably?


On : 1/28/2004 4:47:43 PM prettydoc (www) said:
Persianguy -- I am almost too well aware of that.
Will -- In my post, I am referring to people who are both Iranian and Persian. Therefore, I may use those adjectives interchangeably in reference to them.