Friday, January 09, 2004

I went to the mall after work today with a friend from school (the one who drove me to that party I mentioned before). OK, never mix being up since 5:30, doing hospital rounds till noon, and walking around the mall till 4:30, especially when there's no caffeine involved, just <5 hrs of sleep. I brought it upon myself; I'm such a people-pleaser. In the end I got nothing, but my friend got a nice pair of boots. School starts Monday, so this is my last weekend of freedom. For the next 4 months, my weekends will leave me occupied with a certain Mr. L.G. Wade. Thank God for the English classes to preserve my sanity and love of culture.


On : 1/9/2004 11:32:14 PM persianguy (www) said:
i sleep like 5 hours a night, and am fine with it. i would assume you'd want to start getting in the habit too (w/o being dependent on caffeine), med school is only around the corner.


On : 1/10/2004 11:27:20 AM prettydoc (www) said:
You have to admit that aimless, brainless wandering around the mall for 4 hours is nothing like the adrenaline rushed excitement of hospital rounds.


On : 1/11/2004 2:47:04 AM will (www) said:
school starts monday? I thought wednesday.


On : 1/11/2004 10:16:51 PM prettydoc (www) said:
You thought wrong, buddy.