Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Will, get your site back up. I need your blog fix! Anyway, I completed by first assignment of the term today. It was a Commentary about William Blake's "The Lamb." Blake is my favorite poet, and I've already studied this poem in two classes before. It makes writing about it much easier than if it was new to me, that's for sure. One of the girls from work called because she didn't realize she had a class Thursday mornings. That means that now I have to work every Tuesday and Thursday morning. I'm giving her my weekends though, but I still have to work this one. That means I'm working 4 days this week and going to school. Ahh, a premed's work is never done...

Comments

On : 1/14/2004 10:18:35 PM gp (www) said:
my roomate is premed.. hes one of the most boring people ive ever met


On : 1/14/2004 11:14:00 PM Will (www) said:
sites fixed. kinda.


On : 1/15/2004 2:42:15 PM prettydoc (www) said:
gp, I hope I'm not boring. I like to think my randomness prevents that from happening. Will, I still can't connect to your site. Are you blocking me or something? I hope not.