Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Will's blog entry for today "weighs in" (HAHA!) on the whole diet thing. It's nice to know that for once I'm influencing him instead of the other way around. And he says girls are stupid... I had my New Majors meeting yesterday, which was a complete waste of time. Basically I was given my Degree Progress Report and told what an advisor was and how many credits are needed to graduate, etc. I already knew those things before I matriculated, yet somehow it got stretched into an hour lecture. I went to an Organic Chemistry help session, which was great! I really want to make a point of going to as many as I can. I met with my study group today, but only 2 of us (me included!) had done the homework so we disbanded and agreed to meet at Starbucks on Sunday. Well, I'm off to prelab for the first O Chem lab of 2004.

Comments

On : 1/21/2004 11:43:47 PM Will (www) said:
Its true, blog on sister.


On : 1/22/2004 5:50:09 PM prettydoc (www) said:
I love how your ambiguity allows me to insert whatever antecedent for your pronoun that I want. Blog on, bro.