Monday, January 12, 2004

Today was my first day of the term. I got up early, took a shower, did my hair, and looked fabulous. I got to school full of confidence, and it felt great to see all my friends again. They've been to so many places during the break, like Macedonia, Germany, and Saudi Arabia. I got show off my phone a little bit. The girls loved my Ashton pic and the guys loved my Shakira pic. I'm an equal opportunity entertainer. My Cell Bio teacher seems really cool; I love him already. My first English class looks laid-back, but my second one has a lot of writing assignments that I'll need to keep up with. I'm going to feel out the Psyc class this week. If it seems like I'll get an A, I'll stick with it otherwise I'll drop it before Friday so it won't show up on my transcript.

No comments: