Sunday, January 11, 2004

Tomorrow's the big day: the start of the Spring 2004 term, just in case some of you forgot (cough, Will, cough). Today I was in a bit of mood and feeling very insecure about myself and tomorrow. It took some Pilates, hair styling, and motherly advice to snap out of it and see that I'm in control of my destiny (could I be more vague?). I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. There's a lot riding on this semester, gradewise, workwise, and socialwise. So far this is my schedule:

MWF
8 am Organic Chemistry 2
10 am Contemporary Approaches to Literature
11 am Cell Biology
12 pm British Authors 2
2 pm Developmental Psychology

Tuesdays

6:45 am Work at the hospital
1 pm TA for General Chemistry Lab 2

Thursdays

6:45 Work at the hospital (every other Thurs.)
2 pm Organic Chemistry Lab 2

Weekends

6:45 Work at hospital (every third weekend)

Looks pretty busy, huh? I might drop Psyc this week if it turns out to be too much. But I think I can handle it. I have to have as many A's as possible this semester and kick a$$ at work. It's all part of my master plan to become the prettiest doctor in the world. :)

Comments

On : 1/13/2004 1:55:21 AM will (www) said:
If it wasnt for your blog, I would never have known about school. Thanks ... I think.


On : 1/13/2004 5:01:52 PM prettydoc (www) said:
You're sincerely welcome. BTW, I'm having trouble getting on your site. You might want to check it out.