Saturday, January 17, 2004

Yea, Will's blog is back online! Only now I can't leave comments. Oh, the frustration! Moving right along, I'm really liking school this semester, especially my Cell Biology teacher. He's so awesome! He's really making me like biology all over again, which is great because my Genetics teachers made me sort of hate it. It's not good to hate your major. I got to work 1/2 hr. early this morning without even knowing it. I got there at 6:30 am, and the doctor showed up at 7 am surprised to see me there so early. He told me how weekends have later hours. So now I know to give myself an extra 1/2 hr of sleep tonight.

Comments

On : 1/17/2004 5:04:35 PM will (www) said:
Oh really? Everything works fine over here.


On : 1/17/2004 10:11:51 PM prettydoc (www) said:
All right! Now we're back on track.