Thursday, January 15, 2004

I went to work this morning, then headed for school. I got there at 12:30 pm and didn't have class (Organic Chemistry Lab) until 2 pm. I got the Chick-fil-a Chargrilled Chicken Salad, which is now in a small round container instead of the old long rectangular one. It took me an hour to eat because it was so hard to mix and get to anything. Everybody was either laughing at me or trying to defend me by saying that I'm a neat eater. Then they gave me tips on how to eat a fast food salad the right way. I don't get why I can't do things girls are supposed to be able to do. I can eat a 1 lb. burger and fries without breaking a sweat, but I can't eat a salad in under an hour?! In other news, the lounge was pretty empty today. What happened to the crazy college Thursdays filled with random, witty banter? Oh yeah, Will wasn't there. :p So my inability to eat salads and speeding were the main topics of discussion. Pretty boring stuff. Plus I had to sit through it for 1 1/2 hours and then my lab was only 10 min. long! It was such a waste of time. I could have been studying or something. The salad didn't fill me up, so when I picked up my sister from school I swung by McDonald's and got a McChicken sandwich. It totally went against my Chick-fil-a diet, but who cares. I'm hungry dammit!

No comments: