Saturday, April 10, 2004

Check this out

So I went threading today. I don't know why I feel the need to announce that, but I do. It was in anticipation of the people coming over tonight. Yes, they are the ones I spent last Saturday cleaning for. And no, they're not worth it. The threading hurt more today than it usually does. Maybe I waited too long, maybe the lady did it badly, maybe my skin is crazy...Wow, this is really boring. I read the Awakening in one day (140 pages baby!) and read some WWI poetry. So, I've been spending today studying for my Cell Bio exam on Monday. I've been typing my notes because they make no sense in my notebook. I've already typed out the notes for Microtubules, Intermediate filaments, and cell transport. Once I do cell signals, I'll be free to just read over everything continuously.



On : 4/11/2004 10:09:41 PM Jenny (www) said:

what poems did you read? (war poetry is kinda one of my hobbies)

On : 4/11/2004 10:52:17 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Brooke, "The Soldier"; Sassoon, "The Glory of Women", "They"; Owen, "Strange Meeting", "Dulce et Decorum Est".

On : 4/12/2004 10:20:17 PM Jenny (www) said:

i love "Dulce et Decorum Est", ,one of the best, have never read the ones by sassoon, have a couple others of his though. Have read all of the others too. Ah poetry, my one true love! (tragic isnt it!)

On : 4/13/2004 5:55:07 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Yea, English!

On : 4/13/2004 7:33:09 PM persianguy (www) said:

why do you need to get threaded like every other week...

On : 4/13/2004 8:45:57 PM prettydoc (www) said:

It's every 3-4 weeks, actually

On : 4/15/2004 12:41:59 AM persianguy (www) said:

My bad, I'm only off by a freaking week. Still...abnormally high rate of growth, you might want to check that out...