Friday, April 30, 2004

I don't want to study anymore! I'm tired, angry, hungry...Just stick everything negative there. I took a break today and went the Elephant Bar for lunch. I got the Barbeque Chicken Sandwich with no ham or bacon and a green salad side instead of fries. The sandwich had cheese and shoestring fried onions on it, which I had failed to notice. It's a one time caloric splurge, so I think I'll be able to recover from it. Then I went threading, which suddenly became a multicultural hotspot (who knew word was getting around about my little secret place?). When I was leaving a guy came in to get his eyebrows threaded. My mom asked the threader if that was a normal thing, and she said guys come in all the time for their eyebrows and to get their arms waxed. We were both a little surprised, but it's not really a big deal. The guy was cute, and I started thinking, "Maybe he's cute because he threads his eyebrows, hmm..."

No comments: