Wednesday, April 28, 2004

I went to a Cell Bio review today from 11-2:30. The whole thing was just the professor re-lecturing everything in the course. It was funny because as time went by students would slip out of the room. At the end there were only 10 of us left. I was like, can we get bonus points for staying? I stayed after the review and spoke to my professor about the status of my grade. I told him how badly I had to get a B- in his class. He told me I probably would have to make an 83 on the final on Tuesday. That scares me just because I've made C's on all the tests. Hopefully I'll be able to do it.



On : 4/28/2004 9:40:18 PM gp (www) said:

good luck then, eh.

On : 4/28/2004 9:59:57 PM prettydoc (www) said:

Thanks, man.

On : 4/28/2004 11:06:44 PM diego (www) said:

eh?

gp, are you canadian. i picked the habit of "eh" after 2 years in the great white north. kinda faded away though.

ok, now i'm rambling. good luck maryam.

On : 4/28/2004 11:41:50 PM prettydoc (www) said:

I had a friend in middle school from South Africa and she'd always say "eh." One day this guy through a pencil at her and she said, "Oh you're trying to kill me, eh." It was the funniest moment in 7th grade and everyone used to run around saying, "Oh, you're trying to kill me, eh." It was hilarious. Thanks for the luck, guys. I need all that I can get.