Monday, April 12, 2004

What's goin' on, What's goin' on, What's goin' on...

I liked the response to my haircut. I'm satisfied, haha. I was surprised by the number of guys that acknowledged it. Usually guys don't notice this sort of stuff, in my experience. My Cell Bio test went pretty well. One of the things my professor said that I should do is ask him about the question if I have any doubt as to its meaning. So I asked him on 2 of the questions, and he practically gave me the answer! All right!! The next test coming up is the Organic Chemistry Lab Final on Thursday. The studying starts now.


On : 4/12/2004 10:48:47 PM diego (www) said:

i, a male, generally notice these sort of things. i just dont point them out most of the time, tho i don't really no why i dont.

i'm glad to hear your cell bio test went well. only, what, 2 weeks of school left now? i can't wait.